Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Things Are Happening

So, I know I have been a terrible blogger, but with the new job, church activities, reading and more its been hard to find a minute to myself.

The new job is going great. I found out some bad news. The event planning place emailed me to let me know that they had filled the position with someone else. I couldn't believe that they lady actually emailed me. We had really developed a friendship in my interview and I had sent her a hand written thank you note, not to mention we had talked on the phone a couple of times since the interview. How Rude! Well, its her loss.

Its probably a good thing. This week I have really felt at peace at Central Bank. I know that is where God wants me to be right now. Everyone I work with is so nice, and my manager pulled me aside the other day to tell me he had seen something in me the day of the interview and that he knew I was interested in becoming a personal banker. Normally you have to wait up to six months but he said he would try and help move the process along..so that was exciting. Everything seems to be coming to me very easy. The only thing I need to work on is how fast I can count the money. I swear some of the girls that have been working there awhile are faster than the machines. Right now I am more focused on accuracy than speed. I am worn out from this week, but I only have one more day. Tomorrow wont be as fun as today because we have classroom training..blah! I loved working at the bank today! I am beyond tired though and I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I will definitely feel you in more on saturday!

Hope everyone's week has been as productive as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment