Saturday, February 14, 2009

Figuring Out How This Whole Thing Works

So, I just realized that on February 7, Serious Shopaholic , tagged me in this and I'm just now getting to it. So, here it goes.

So here's the fun:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
my tv, my closet, my rose petal lamp, my huge cheesy Vday card my dad gave me, pictures of all my family and friends, cows grazing in a pasture, my cheetah lamp, my ever-growing shoe collection, my full length mirror, my bed, my two dressers

Favorite Football team:
College: UK Pro: Cowboys

What are you wearing right now?
black yoga pants, j-crew long-sleeve black and white stripe fitted tee, Bebe rhinestone black baseball cap, VS panties, and my fave Ipex bra, fresh water pearl earrings, white gold cross, and diamond ring

What color is your bedroom?
top half is castillion (beige color) from Town and Ranch, wainscoting is white pearl by Coronatta (not sure how to spell hehe). Bedding is Symphony Pattern from the Rose Tree bedding collection (black and white floral pattern with hounds tooth pillow accents and red sheets) and cherry furniture

What was the last thing you finished reading or our currently reading?
The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs, and The Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

What was the last movie you saw?
Confessions of a Shopaholic

What is your current/latest obsession?
planning and organizing

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"I'm going to watch the game in my room" to my parents.

What websites do you always visit when you get online?
insightbb, gmail, blogger, facebook, ebay

What are you listening to right now?
I'm watching the UK basketball game..GO CATS..WE'RE IN THE LEAD!!

If you could have a superpower what would it be?
to heal people

What is your favorite weather and why?
Spring days because they're warm and breezy, and fall because I love the changing colors of leaves, especially in Gatlinburg.

What time do you usually get up?
for right now about 7 am..until I start my new job

What is your most challenging goal right now?
To lose 20 lbs by my birthday..but I have been sticking to my weight watchers and pilates so its looking good!

Say something to the person who tagged you:
I really enjoy her blog! Check it out if you haven't! I also admire her courage as a new wife and mother. I hope I can have it together like she does by the time I start a family.

If you could have a house totally paid for and fully furnished anywhere in the world where would it be?
Right here in Kentucky. I have always thought it would be fun to move away as a single twenty-something, but I hope to be able to return to the bluegrass to raise my family here so that my parents will be involved in the lives of my children.

Favorite Vacation Spot:
I love Chicago, the museums, the art, the shopping, the plays, but I would have to say Wilmington, N.C. I used to vacation there every summer when I was little.

What is your favorite children's book?
The Madeline books

Name one thing you can't resist no matter how bad it is for you?
Winchell's hot wings (if you are ever in Lexington, KY you must go to this mom and pop neighborhood restaurant..and if you like hot stuff their hot sauce is the hottest I have found this side of the south)

Favorite hair product:
Redken extreme shampoo and conditioner and Got2Be Smoothing Operator hairspray

What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
my first cd was TLC

If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?
I always dreamed of being an actress. Hey, I still might be discovered, George Clooney was 35 years old when he was really discovered and he is from Maysville, KY which is where my family is from!

Adding this one:
What is something unusual you can do, that your friends may not even know about?
I can write with my toes. I know its a little weird, but my grandma taught me.

I'm tagging:

Blog Blog Blog
Dave and Brit Plus One
Its Raining Pearls
Sophie's World

No comments:

Post a Comment