Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just Something Quick

Hey everyone. First, I just wanted to say thanks to all my new followers, and people that have left comments. I never thought anyone would want to read about my boring old life let alone comment. So, thanks again!

Second, I won't be able to blog as much now because I just started my first big girl job at the bank yesterday. The first day went well, and I think I will really like it. I haven't heard back from the Event Planning place yet, but I am confident that if they don't call then I know I am right where God wants me to be. Which is weird because I feel like the EP place was the perfect first job for me and my personality, but God knows us better than we know ourselves and sometimes its hard to remember that.

I started a new women's bible study on Esther yesterday. It is a Beth Moore Study. We watched a video from her and I had never heard her speak. She is great! Funny, entertaining, educated, well-spoken, has a deep passion for God, is beautiful inside and out, and really exemplifies what it is to be a Godly woman. I will talk more later about the specifics of what we learned because I think they are useful to all women, but I have to go finish getting ready and iron (uggh) my clothes. I love most household chores, but ironing is not one of them.

Talk to you soon.

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment