Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Beginning to a New Me

The other day I was reading a fellow blogger's post about wanting to lose some weight. I am a consistent yo yo dieter. I have never been able to commit for longer than a couple of weeks, but reading that blog gave me some encouragement. And with bathing suit season and my birthday only a couple months away I decided I needed to start now to lose the weight I want.



So, tomorrow I start weight watchers! I hope that by journaling my progress I will stay motivated. Any excersise tips or low cal meal ideas would be much appreciated.



Height: 5"2
Starting Weight: 151 lbs.
Shirt Size: M-L
Bra Size: 36D
Pants Size: 8-10, 30-31
Dress Size: 8-12
Goal Weight: 135 lbs.
Pounds to lose: 16 lbs.



I was also thinking about using the acai herbal supplement. Anyone know if those actually work? I have heard a lot of celebs talking about them. Might be worth a shot!



I also am going to start back doing my pilates DVD 3 days a week. I did that for two weeks a couple months ago and lost 7 lbs just doing pilates, no dieting, plus looked very toned!



I found this DVD at Walmart for $10. I liked it because it included the pilates band.

I can't wait for warmer weather so I can start running in my neighborhood again!

The search continues for a full time job. Some days filling out applications can feel both tedious and hopeless.

At church this week I had to teach a lesson on hope to my second grade boys. I think I took more out of it then they did. Its funny how teaching often works that way.

The lesson was about God's plan for us, a plan for good and that even when we have trials or hard times in our lives he uses those problems for ultimate good.

Roman's 8:28 "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great verse and so important to remember. If you stick to WW then you'll lose that 16 in no time! My my mom/gma/bf and myself have used it on and off for a year or so and it ALWAYS works. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete